Monday, December 17, 2012

Still going

I find myself tired and rundown this morning. I tossed and turned all night because both of my children seem to find their way to my bed last night and then my husband who is never up at 5:30 in the morning decides he going to play star wars online this morning with the volume blaring. I am still going strong on the scarf for my father-in-law. It is a little tedious because I am doing it in all knit stitches. I did learn yesterday how to change out yarn in the middle of a project. I used the same color for the hat that I used for the scarf so when I finished the hat I used the remaining skein to start the scarf. I then had to change out when that skein ran out. I am very please with how flat the scarf is laying. I am hoping to finish this project by tomorrow evening or early the next morning. I then plan on finishing my kindle case and make a hat for my daughter to wear. I think I will slow down a little at the first of the year to keep me from getting burned out but also to learn some new things like cable stitches, double knitting, and changing out colors/adding color to patterns. Well until tomorrow, I am off to finish that scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment